3/10/10

"Father and Daughter Time", by Alicia Morgan
(Conversations from the Heart)
Virtual Book Tour
March 15-17, 2010, 7:30pm Est. Each Night
We invite you to follow along with us on this 3-Day Book Tour


DAY 1: YOUR FOCUS
Alicia shares conversations with her father, during her interview. Meet and speak with her about her new book.

"I was an instant fan and eagerly anticipated the release of this book. Indeed, the Morgan’s did not disappoint. Every parent and child should be blessed to have the cathartic experience of dialoguing in such an open and heartfelt manner. Readers can anticipate the full range of emotions while reading "Father and Daughter Time"


DAY 2: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 7:30pm Est.: Invest In Women
What an amazing hour spent with our guest author, Alicia Morgan and our invited guests. Join us again tonight for another great hour and interview.

"My father taught me things my mother could not from a male perspective. My mother also provided me with the female perspective that my dad did not always understand. I am so grateful to have had both parents in my life throughout my growth and development.

DAY 3: Wednesday, march 17, 2010, 7:30pm Est.: iVirtual Assist